OctoPrint running in SparkOne is configured with printer parameters and communication parameters at the factory, and can be used directly without any changes.
If OcotPrint's run settings file config.yaml is missing, or if you want to connect WEEDO F152S from your own installed OctoPrint, follow the steps below to configure it.:
1. Go to the OctoPrint settings screen and click Add Profile in the PRINTER→Printer Profiles menu.
2. Enter in the General window, Name: F152S, Model: WEEDO F152S.
3. In the Print bed & build volume window, change the lengths of the X, Y, and Z axes to 200mm, 185mm, and 195mm respectively, and check the Heated bed.
4. In the Axes window, change the speed of the X and Y axes to 4000 and select the Invert control of the Z-axis. Click Save to save and exit.
Go to the OctoPrint setup interface and find Additional baud rates in the PRINTER→Serial connection→General menu. Enter 1000000. Click Save to save and exit
1. Connect the F152S and SparkOne with a USB cable, turn on the F152S power supply, click the refresh button on the right side of the main interface Connection, select /dev/ttyUSB0 in the Serial Port drop-down menu, and select 1000000 in the Baudrate drop-down menu.
2. Select F152S in the Printer Profile drop-down menu and check the Save connection settings and Auto-connect on server startup.
3. Click the Connect button and switch to the Terminal window to view the serial port communication. If the connection is normal, the printer will automatically restart once and output the printer's parameter information in the Terminal window.
Next, you can use SparkOne to control the F152S.